Parent Seminar (Keeping Their Faith in Public Schools)
This ninety-minute seminar equips parents to counter the negative effects of schools discouraging students from thinking about the world in religious ways.
- The five keys to determining if you should remove your children from a classroom activity
- A powerful way to teach your children discernment about what they learn
- Your children’s religious liberties in class
- How you can successfully address a concern with a teacher in a gracious way
- Teaching your children a biblical definition of tolerance so they hold fast to their moral values and convictions
- How to encourage your children toward good character