A recent study discovered that 89 percent of young people who left the Church say their doubts about Christianity were planted during their middle and high school years. As Warren Nord of the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, wrote:
“Public schools clearly and forcefully discourage students from thinking about the world in religious ways.”
This seminar equips parents to counter these negative effects.
1 1/2 hours
The presentation covers:
- The five keys to determining if you should remove your children from a classroom activity
- A powerful way to teach your children discernment about what they learn
- Your children’s religious liberties in class
- How you can successfully address a concern with a teacher in a gracious way
- How the "separation of Church and State" is misapplied in schools
- And so much more!